June 4 - 6, 2012
Crowne Plaza Hotel
St. Louis, MO
MS Technology/Applications, Session Chair: Matthew Clabaugh
Agenda: Review of Technology.
Overview of Mass Spectrometry: What’s out there and what can it really do? Types of MS Systems.
- Brief Review of Sample Introduction and Prep
- Title: Emerging Issues in Global Food Safety, from Pesticide and Mycotoxin Detection to Unknown Screening by Liquid Chromatography
Tandem Mass Spectrometry – AB/SCIEX
- Title: Application of a Novel Multi-Mycotoxin Sample Cleanup Method and Stable 13C-Labeled Internal Standards to Improve Accuracy and
Sensitivity of Mycotoxin LC-MS/MS Methods – Romer Labs
- Title: A Wild Juice Chase. Use of LCMSMS for Authenticity, Food Profiling, Fruit Juice Analysis – Waters
- Title: Strategies for rapid screening and quantitation of pesticides by Direct Analysis in Real Time (DART) ambient ionization mass
spectrometry – IonSense